Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lots To Be Thankful For....

Top 10 Things I'm Thankful For....

10.  Homeopathic Teething Drops.


9.    One Life To Live's theme song.  It instantly calms Bobby when he's fussy, and I've started keeping one episode on the DVR just so I have it in case of a temper tantrum.


8.  Our new Church "home".  I think we're gonna like it here.....


7.  A photogenic child.


6.  Dr. Santiago.  For multiple reasons.  Like, deciding I was going to have a c-section.  Because, honestly, anyone who knows me knows there was NO WAY I was pushing a 9.5 lb. baby who was "blessed" with his Daddy's head circumference outta me.  Also, when writing my order for my latest blood draw, she specifically stated to only draw blood once.  I heart her, and I feel SO much better about trying for baby number two knowing she's in charge.


5.  The lactation consultant, Leasa.  Thanks to her I am still exclusively nursing my sweet boy.




4.  Friends who love us like family.  Specifically Bobby's "Aunt" Carol and "Uncle" Bob.


3.  My Momma, aka Bobby's Grammy.


2.  My Hubby aka the greatest man I've ever known, who is perfect for me in every way, even though we are complete opposites.


And finally...

#1.  Duh.  Like you didn't know who was at the top of my list!

I'm glad the feeling is mutual!


1 comment: