Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Husband Made Me Write This Post.....

Seriously.  I mean, he didn't hold a gun to my head or anything, but last night, he said to me right before bedtime, "Honey...you need to blog".  Okay, okay.  Since you twisted my arm....

New goings-on at the Donahue household....

Bobby is mobile.  Uh-oh.


Bobby loves seeing the world from a "standing up" perspective.   Can't you tell?

Someone has discovered his feet.  Specifically his big toes.


Yummy.

Bobby has created a new fashion trend, which might actually catch on...

Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to introduce you to my "caped crusader".
Sometimes I take pictures "just because".  Just because he's cute, just because I like the outfit he's wearing.

Just because he smiled.
Just because he learned how to point (at himself).

Just because I loved his Sunday School outfit.


Just because he takes one helluva picture with his old man.

And finally, just because he refuses to take a good picture with his Momma.

But there's big news to share!
Someone learned how to sit up unassisted!!!

Someone is growing up a little too fast....and this Mommy is about to get in a serious brawl with Father Time, even though she knows he'll kick her butt every time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment