Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

We're Sick....

So, last Wednesday Bobby developed a runny nose and a little cough. I decided it was just some minor teething...
I kept saying things to Christian last week like "I don't recognize this baby....he's so cranky".  Of course every time I mentioned this, he would be his usual happy self.

Finally Bobby showed Daddy his fussy self and we high-tailed it to the Doc's office.

Bobby was diagnosed with his first ear infection. :(

He seemed to be doing a little better Saturday...

But things took a turn for the worse on Sunday when Bobby got his first fever.  To make matters worse, Mommy is sick too.  So sick that I went to see my primary care physician for the first time since 2005, so you know it's gotta be bad.  Good news is that Bobby is a little less cranky, but he's still spiking a fever.  Off to the doc's tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment