Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Election Day! Go Elephants!

Yesterday was Election Day.

Grammy had a doctor's appointment in the morning.  Bobby was so happy to see her when she got home, even if he doesn't really look it in this pic.  He was distracted by the dog. 

See his outfit?  It says "My Grandma Loves Me", and oh, does she ever!

Bobby went to the polls for the first time (ex-utero) with Mommy, Daddy and Grammy. 

Too bad you can't see it in this pic, but Bobby was wearing his elephant outfit.  Elephants on the pants, shirt and all over the jacket.  I'm pretty sure people knew how we were voting.....

Daddy got the privilege of voting with Bobby.  He explained to him who he was voting for and why.  I was told afterwards that Daddy also had to explain to Bobby NOT to touch the screen while Daddy was casting his vote.  It's okay though.  Bobby would've voted Republican anyway. ;)  Which reminds me, remember Bobby's name in 2045.  I've got big aspirations for my boy....

No comments:

Post a Comment